OMNIA® Partners, Public Sector Supplier
Public sector agencies and non-profit organizations can purchase roofing supplies and services through OMNIA Partners
As a facilities solutions supplier, Garland/DBS, Inc., a jointly-owned subsidiary of The Garland Company, Inc., and Design-Build Solutions, Inc., has teamed up with OMNIA Partners, Public Sector to provide roofing and waterproofing products and services to all participating agencies through the County of Racine contract.
OMNIA Partners, Public Sector is the nation's largest and most experienced cooperative purchasing organization dedicated to public sector procurement. Through the economies of scale created by OMNIA Partners, our participants now have access to an extensive portfolio of competitively solicited and publicly awarded agreements.
OMNIA Partners helps ensure fairness and integrity within the public procurement industry by implementing best practice procedures, saving participating agencies both time and money. OMNIA Partners is proud to offer more value and resources to state and local government, higher education, K-12 education and non-profits.
BECOME A PARTICIPANT
Purchases made through OMNIA Partners and the County of Racine contract:
- Reduce administrative costs and time related to the bid solicitation process
- Require no minimum order commitments
- Provide transparent pricing for our complete catalog of products and services
- Ensure single-source accountability whether you are placing a simple bucket order of maintenance supplies or require a highly-engineered turnkey roofing project
- Participation is free and requires only a short online registration process.
If you are already a participant, contact Frank Percaciante today to arrange a visit with your locally based representative:
Tel: (800) 321-9336, ext. 3693
Fax: (216) 883-2055
Email Us: OMNIA_Partners@garlandind.com